Telescopic boom lift
● The adopt of tire parallel axle expansion technology, one-key in-situ axle expansion without driving, greatly reducing tire wear, realizing easy retraction / expansion of axles in narrow spaces.
● With four steering modes, it meets the flexible operation requirements of four-wheel drive&steering, including crab-steering and U-turn steering.
● Diesel model features a Deutz engine imported from Germany as standard, with strong power, great rough-terrain performance, and gradeability up to 45%.
● Modular design of whole series, same configuration of structural / hydraulic components, good versatility and compatibility of accessories.
● The luffing angle of the jib reaches 240°, it can be hooked back for container transport.
● Full redundancy of electronic control software and hardware, safety performance is comprehensively improved to achieve the industry’s only.
● Compared with the equivalent models in the industry, significant reduction in movement completion time and 40% increase in efficiency.